Welcome to Lostwithiel Preschool!
Ofsted Reg No: EY422147 Registered Charity No: 1042064
Lostwithiel Preschool, Baby & Toddler Group is a registered charity run by a managment committee of parents and affiliates in Lostwithiel, Cornwall.
Lostwithiel Preschool Aims:
The aim of the preschool is to enhance the development and education of children under statutory school age in a community group setting by:
· Offering appropriate play facilities and activities for all children.
· Encouraging children to use facilities and become involved in play activities, ensuring that opportunities are offered to all children whatever their race, culture, religion, means or ability.
· Offering a range of play opportunities which children may not have in a home environment. These include large scale messy play, large scale sensory area, large equipment for physical development such as our four-seat bike and three-person cart.
· Encouraging the study of the needs of such children and their families and promoting public interest in and recognition of such needs in the local areas.
· Encouraging parents and carers to play an active role in the development of their children.
· Monitoring our performance, encouraging opinion and feedback from carers in order to identify changing need and ways to improve or enhance our service.
· Attracting, retaining and developing quality staff, encouraging and facilitating training as appropriate.
· Instigating, adhering to and furthering the aims of the Early Years Foundation Stage.